- My name is Amir reza Asadi. Amir reza is my first name . its a two words name.
- I have completed my bachelor degree in Software engineering. also, I hold a master degree in Information Technology management. Then I empowered my designing skills through studying online courses.
- From university days, In order to fund my ideas, I launched a group of online retailing websites (Fox E-CommerceGroup) , so I was in charge of different responsibilities from marketing to international trading. I also started a group of websites for providing eCommerce services to small businesses.
- I founded Humind Labs to work on my interdisciplinary ideas, in Humind Labs, As founder and Experience Designer I’m trying to connect Design, Technology, and Behavioral Science. I research on designing innovative human-computer interactions for applying emerging technologies to human activities.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Game Design
- AI Design
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Iranian Society of Future Studies
- Cognitive Science Society
- Iran-UNESCO Innovation, Technology Club
- European Alliance for Innovation
- Game Design: Art and Concepts by California Institute of the Arts on Coursera. Certificate earned at March 18, 2019
- Graphic Design by California Institute of the Arts on Coursera. Certificate earned at June 29, 2018
- Interaction Design, a 8-course specialization by University of California, San Diego on Coursera. Specialization Certificate earned on March 28, 2018″.
- Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies Università Bocconi
Coursera Course Certificates License LT4X629VESHH July 2016
- Product Design: The Delft Design Approach | Delft University of Technology
edX July 2016
- An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing Copenhagen Business School
Coursera Course Certificates License XE4Q732VUUKZ November 2016
- Digital Storytelling: Filmmaking for the Web — University of Birmingham
FutureLearn June 2016
- edX Verified Certificate for u.lab 0x: Leading Awareness-Based Systems Change – How to Sense and Actualize the Future — Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- edX Verified Certificate for IMAGE | ABILITY – Visualizing the Unimaginable | Delft University of Technology
- Advanced Academic Writing ,University of California,Irvine, Coursera, March, 2017